- Rosen Method Practitioner
- Rosen Introductory Workshop Teacher
- Member of the Rosen Institute and UK RMPA (Rosen Method Practitioners Association)
- BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy
- Health Care Professions Council Registered
- Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy.
Louisa Turner qualified as a physiotherapist in 1994 with a 1st class honours degree. She initially specialised in neurology and worked at the National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery, Queen Square, London. She completed the Adult Bobath course in 2001.
Over 20 years later she now works with both neurological conditions; Parkinson’s Disease, stroke, multiple sclerosis and musculoskeletal conditions; treating back and neck pain, whiplash, headaches, soft-tissue injuries, muscle imbalance, core weakness and chronic muscle tension. She is qualified in acupuncture within the scope of physiotherapy (MAACP) and is Pilates Matwork qualified (APPI).
Louisa has a keen interest in the mind-body connection and has a committed self-development practice through meditation, retreats and bodywork. She uses her knowledge of anatomy and physiotherapy skills to address the above conditions in a manner that is respectful and personal .