This two-day workshop is open to anyone interested in exploring the way emotions and memories show up in the body, and the impact that has on our health and wellbeing.
During this weekend, we will have demonstrations, practice in pairs, share, have time for questions and explore some of the core principles of Rosen Method. Individual Rosen sessions offer the chance to receive the work but during the weekend you will also learn how attuned touch and words work by trying it out for yourself. This can be deeply healing and relaxing. We all have an innate capacity to use touch for health, and in this workshop, you will find out how Rosen bodywork and touch works for both the giver and the receiver by balancing the nervous system which regulates our response to stress.
This workshop will introduce:
• The effect of conscious touch that is respectful and undemanding
• How to ‘speak’ to our bodies
• The connection between relaxation and the natural breath
• Verbal touch
• How emotions may manifest in the body
• The impact of kindness
• How to recognize and listen to your inner voice
• Authentic self expression
Limited Spaces! – Book Your Place Now