- Rosen Method Practitioner
- Rosen Workshop Teacher and Rosen Intensive Teacher in training
- Member of the Rosen Institute and Rosen Ethical Council Committee
- RMPA (Rosen Method Practitioners Association)
- BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy
- Health Care Professions Council Registered
- Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (MCSP)
- Member of the Acupuncture Association for Chartered Physiotherapists (MAACP)
Louisa has a long standing interest in the mind-body connection and has a committed self-development practice through years of meditation, retreats, yoga, dance and bodywork. She became an ordained Buddhist in 2012. Louisa is deeply geeky about anatomy and how our bodies can be the doorway into experiencing something more than the limited idea that we are somehow permanent and separate from what we perceive in life.
Discovering the Rosen Method in Sweden in 2003, Louisa found a modality that works with the whole person, not just their physical presentation. She knew implicitly that this was her calling and she became a Certified Rosen Method Practitioner in 2009. Since then Louisa continues her journey with Rosen and is a qualified Workshop teacher and Intensive Teacher in Training. She currently teaches Embodied Anatomy for the UK Rosen Method School.